As part of Pokémon GO’s 5th anniversary, get a chance to catch a glimpse of a shiny Meltan while the celebration runs from July 6-15.
Meltan is not out in the wild: you need to open the Mystery Box. Previously, the only way to get the Mystery Box in Pokémon GO was to transfer the Pokémon to one of the Let’s GO games on Nintendo Switch.
But you don’t need an account anymore: you can link your Pokémon GO account to the Pokémon HOME app on your phone and transfer Pokémon to it to get a Mystery Box.
How to link Pokémon GO with Pokémon HOME
The first thing to do is install Pokémon HOME on the phone where you play Pokémon GO, if you haven’t already. You don’t need to sign in or create a Nintendo account in Pokémon HOME yet, but you can if you want.
Whether you’re like me and don’t have a Nintendo account or you’ve played Pokémon on any other device with Nintendo, you just need to carefully read the messages in Pokémon HOME to make sure you’re pressing the right buttons like you are. may not change your mind later about linking accounts.
Anyway, the process of linking the two apps is as follows.
1. Open the Pokémon GO settings and scroll down to the ACCOUNTS section.
2. Tap Pokémon HOME then LOG IN.
3. This will take you to a page where you can sign in to an existing Nintendo account or create a new one.
If the latter, you’ll need to choose a username, enter your date of birth, and enter an email address – a verification code will be sent to that name.
How to transfer Pokémon to Pokémon HOME (and get a Mystery Box)
4. Once done, you will be returned to the Pokémon HOME settings screen in Pokémon GO, where the LOG IN button has been replaced with a SEND POKÉMON button.
5. Click here and you will see a message about using GO Transporter to send Pokémon and the amount of energy required depends on the Pokémon.
The energy bar is full so now there is nothing to worry about.
6. Just choose a Pokémon to send, remember it’s a one-way transfer. So choose what you will pass on to the professor, not what you want to keep.
NOTE (for those who ignored what I just said): Pokémon moved to Pokémon HOME cannot be returned to Pokémon GO.
7. You can choose multiple Pokémon, but one Pokémon is enough to get the Mystery Box. Tap the SHIPPING button and when the transfer is complete you will be told Mystery Box is available.
8. Tap OK (this won’t open the Mystery Box) and you’ll see a message stating that you need to open the Pokémon HOME app to complete the Pokémon move and you won’t be able to send any more until you you complete this step.
9. Tap DONE and, if necessary, close the Settings screen. Tap the Pokéball at the bottom of the Pokémon GO home screen and tap Item. Tap the Mystery Box in the list and – when you have 30 minutes to spare – tap Open.
A bunch of Meltans will appear for you to catch. And if you’re doing this during the Pokémon GO fifth anniversary special, you can even get a Shiny Meltan that can be evolved into a Shiny Melmetal.
Related articles for further reading:
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “Pokémon GO: How to get a Mystery Box from Pokémon HOME❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Pokémon GO: How to get a Mystery Box from Pokémon HOME” It will help readers to be more interested in “Pokémon GO: How to get a Mystery Box from Pokémon HOME [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Pokémon GO: How to get a Mystery Box from Pokémon HOME” posted by on 2021-07-06 15:36:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org