Which museum portrait resembles you the most? Google Art Selfie aims to match your photos with thousands of online artworks. Sometimes the results are pretty close, other times less so, but always hilarious.
A feature in Google’s Arts & Culture app, Google Art Selfie is now available in the UK. Here’s how to use it.
- Download the free Google Arts & Culture app from Google Play or the App Store
- Scroll down the home screen to find Art Selfies then tap Start
- In the Search with your selfie pop-up again, tap Get Started
- Allow Google Arts & Culture to allow photos and videos when prompted
- Point the camera at your face and tap the shutter button
- Scroll through the results to find a professional portrait that best suits your profile
- Click Do it again if you are not satisfied with any of the results
Google Art Selfie Portraits Tech Advisor
Chris Martin, Review Editor
David Price, Macworld UK Editor
Dom Preston, Entertainment & Lifestyle Editor
Lewis Painter, Game Editor
Matt Egan, Editorial Director
Neil Bennett, Head of Experience Design
Rob Woodcock, Production Editor
And here I am as Apache Ben… the resemblance is uncanny.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How to Use Google Art Selfie: Find Your Doppelganger❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to Use Google Art Selfie: Find Your Doppelganger” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to Use Google Art Selfie: Find Your Doppelganger [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to Use Google Art Selfie: Find Your Doppelganger” posted by on 2018-09-04 10:43:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org
Table of Contents