If your messages and calls don’t seem to reach friends, family, or colleagues, it’s likely your number has been blocked. Here’s how Android users can check if that’s the case.
Finally, the easiest and most direct way, ask the contact you’re trying to reach if your number is on their block list.
How to check if you are on a person’s Blocked Numbers list on Android
While we’re here, to check your number To be on someone’s list of blocked numbers, they need to open their Contacts app, go to the settings menu and tap on ‘Blocked numbers’.
By removing a blocked number from the next list, said number will no longer be blocked and your calls/messages will return to their device.
How to check if your number is blocked on Android
Now, let’s say you don’t have a line of communication with the person you think has blocked you. On Android devices, there is an alternative to indicate if your number is blocked:
- Open the Contacts app on your phone
- Find the contact you think has blocked your number
- Tap the three dots in the top corner of the screen
- Tap ‘remove’ (be sure to back up your selected contact’s details before deleting their entry in the Contacts app – assuming you want to re-add them, even if your number is still blocked )
- Close Contacts by pressing and holding the home button / swiping up from the bottom of the screen and holding until all open apps show up, then swiping Contacts up and out of the screen
- Reopen Contacts
- Search for deleted contacts using the search bar at the top of the screen
If the contact in question – the one you just deleted – shows up as a suggested contact, chances are they didn’t block your number. If nothing relevant shows up, it’s likely that they have.
Read next: How to know if you are blocked on WhatsApp
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How to tell if you’ve been blocked on Android❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to tell if you’ve been blocked on Android” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to tell if you’ve been blocked on Android [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to tell if you’ve been blocked on Android” posted by on 2020-07-22 16:30:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org