Sometimes you’ll want to have two windows open at once on your Chromebook, maybe so you can copy and paste from one window to another. Or simply so you can have information from both to view at the same time.
So, what’s the easiest way to use split-view apps on a Chromebook? Here, we will show you the simple steps to open dual apps on your screen.
Open two windows at once on your Chromebook
It’s very easy to display two apps at once on your Chromebook. All you need to do is perform the following steps:
- Open a window by launching one of the applications you want to use.
- In the top-right corner of the window, click and hold the Maximize button (a square with another shape behind it).
- Arrows will appear on either side of the Magnify button.
- Move the pointer to the side where you want the first window to appear, then let go of the trackpad.
- You should see half of the screen currently filled by that window.
- To add a second pane, repeat the process, only this time selecting a different arrow. If you want to open a second instance of the same app (such as Chrome), just press Ctrl + N and the new window will automatically open on the other half of the screen.
You should now have two halves of your screen occupied by the apps you selected. To go back to their full screen version, just click the Maximize button and the app will be increased to full size again.
Obviously, this technique works best for devices with larger screens, so if you find yourself struggling to see what’s on the screen, check out our roundup of the Best Chromebooks. for models with larger screens.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How To Split Screen On Chromebook❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Split Screen On Chromebook” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Split Screen On Chromebook [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Split Screen On Chromebook” posted by on 2021-09-08 10:23:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org