If you’re presenting in an online meeting, you’ll probably need to share your screen so your audience can see your slides.
While you can choose to share your entire screen, Microsoft Teams also lets you choose a specific app to share with, so participants only see the presentation, which can be from any app. , such as Keynote or PowerPoint.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to share your screen via video call and chat from the desktop app.
• How to fix screen sharing in Microsoft Teams
How to share your screen in a Microsoft Teams call (Windows/macOS)
You can share your screen with one or more people in a Group call.
1. Join the meeting, then click the screen sharing icon that appears at the bottom of the window.
2. Select a screen in the Desktop or a specific Window that you want to share. The displayed windows will include all the applications you have open, and you will be able to choose to share a second screen if you have more than one monitor connected.
The screen will automatically start sharing to others on the call.
3. Finally, click ‘stop sharing’ at the bottom tab of the call.
How to share your screen on Microsoft Teams (iOS/Android)
Here we are using iPhone, but the steps are the same on Android.
1. During a call, tap the three dots that appear at the bottom of the screen, then tap ‘Share’.
2. Next, tap on ‘Screen Sharing’. Your device may ask you to allow Teams to record your screen, so give it permission.
3. Click ‘start broadcast.’
4. Viewers will see the Teams app until you switch to the app you want to share with them.
4. When done, return to the Teams app and tap ‘Stop Broadcast’ to stop sharing your screen.
How to share your screen on Microsoft Teams Chat
In some cases, you may want to share your screen with someone while using the Group chat function.
This is available in the macOS and Windows app. On mobile, you’ll have to initiate a video call first before you can select the Share option, as detailed above.
1. Click the screen sharing icon in the top right corner of the chat message.
2. Next, select ‘Screen 1’ or one of the apps listed under ‘Window’ depending on the part of the screen you want to share.
Options of different windows you have open, such as browser, PowerPoint, etc.
3. Once selected, screen sharing will start automatically.
4. Finally, click ‘stop presenting’ in the top bar to stop sharing your screen.
Plus, see how to create teams in Microsoft Teams.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How To Share Your Screen In Microsoft Teams❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Share Your Screen In Microsoft Teams” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Share Your Screen In Microsoft Teams [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Share Your Screen In Microsoft Teams” posted by on 2020-09-18 08:32:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org