Why is taking screenshots on Nintendo 3DS so difficult? More consoles, including PS4, Xbox One and even
Nintendo Switch allows you to quickly and easily capture and share screenshots on social media, but this option is missing in the 3DS.
While no one is sure why Nintendo decided not to offer screenshot support on the 3DS (or even offer it as part of a software update), the Nintendo community has come up with some workarounds. decisions have varying degrees of success.
Most recommend uploading screenshots through Miiverse, which is what we detail below, although it’s not a method that will work with any older Nintendo games. If that’s not your way, some professional gamers choose to modify their 3DS to include a capture card. This will, of course, void the 3DS’s warranty and will cost interested users more than £200 back from certain online retailers.
So for now, we’ll focus on capturing and sharing Nintendo 3DS screenshots using Nintendo’s Miiverse. Don’t worry: there’s a way to get them on your PC (and social media too, if you want to).
Take a screenshot on the 3DS
Before we go any further, it should be noted that in order to take screenshots on the Nintendo 3DS, your 3DS not only needs to be updated to the latest software, but it must also be connected to an active Wi-Fi connection.
To check if your 3DS is up to date, go to System Settings on the Home menu, then select More settings and go to page 4 (or 5 if you’re using a 3DS XL). Select System Update, then click OK, and your 3DS will connect to the internet and download any available updates.
Once you’re up to date and connected to Wi-Fi, simply follow these instructions to take a screenshot on your Nintendo 3DS:
- Visit the Miiverse website and browse through the Nintendo 3DS community section. All the games available in this section can be screenshots on the Nintendo 3DS, while those without the community are currently out of luck.
- Play your 3DS game until you want to take a screenshot. When you want to save the screenshot, tap the Home button below the touchscreen on your 3DS.
- On the Main menu, open Miiverse (the green icon at the top right of the touch-enabled screen).
- Create a new post in the community of the game you’re playing (like the Pokemon Sun and Moon community, if you’re playing Pokemon Sun) and tap the Attach Screenshot button before posting it to Miiverse.
- Using a PC or Mac, visit the Miiverse website and sign in with your Nintendo Network ID credentials (this should be the same as the one used on your 3DS).
- After successful login, select User Menu from within the left navigation bar of the website.
- Select Profile and browse the post with the screenshot you shared and click on it. From here, right-click on the image and save the image to your Mac or PC (the process of saving an image differs slightly between not only browsers, but operating systems as well).
Do it! You should now have a Nintendo 3DS screenshot ready to share on Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else online. We know it’s not the ideal way to take and share screenshots from your Nintendo 3DS, but without any official method from Nintendo, it’s as good as it gets – for now anyway. .
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How to Screenshot on Nintendo 3DS❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to Screenshot on Nintendo 3DS” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to Screenshot on Nintendo 3DS [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to Screenshot on Nintendo 3DS” posted by on 2018-07-19 11:54:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org