With the advent of Windows 10, a number of features were aimed directly at gamers, mainly the introduction of DirectX 12 and the overhauled Xbox app.
The best part of the Xbox app? Connect wirelessly and stream great Xbox One games from your console to your PC wirelessly, from anywhere in the world. It also boasts cross-platform gameplay, allowing you to play against your Xbox partners on your PC (with supported games anyway).
Here we provide an overview of the Xbox app and explain how to play Xbox One with your PC.
Xbox App on Windows 10
The Xbox app is an integral part of the Windows 10 experience for gamers, as it allows you to perform a number of activities that, until now, could only be completed directly on Xbox One.
The Xbox app lets you control the admin side of your Xbox Live account, as well as join groups via PC to talk to your Xbox One teammates. Windows also supports cross-platform multiplayer for supported games.
You can also use the Xbox app as a remote for your Xbox One, with a swipe gesture interface for touch-enabled devices and a standard button layout for those of us without input. touch based.
The best feature of the Xbox app is the ability to connect and stream from your Xbox One to your PC from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an active Wi-Fi connection.
Simply plug your Xbox One controller into your PC/laptop, connect it to your Xbox, and click “Go Live” to get started. With Xbox gaming now on PC, it just makes sense to equip a DVR – and that’s exactly what Microsoft did.
You can now quickly and easily record both gameplay videos and take screenshots while playing both Xbox and PC games.
How to Play Your Xbox One on PC
first) If you haven’t already, download the Xbox app (free!) from the Microsoft Store.
2) Open the app and sign in, if it’s not automatic.
3) On your Xbox One, enable game streaming by going to Settings > Preferences and making sure that “Allow game streaming to other devices” is checked.
4) On the tabs on the left side, you’ll see a “Connections” tab (a silhouette of the Xbox One near the bottom of the list) – click it.
5) Make sure your PC/laptop and Xbox One are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that your Xbox One is turned on. Your Xbox should appear automatically, but if it doesn’t, you can still enter its IP address manually.
6) Click Connect to connect to your Xbox One.
7) Plug the Xbox One controller into your PC/laptop.
8) Click “Go Live” and you’ll be playing the game in no time.
While streaming, you’ll see a toolbar at the top of the screen with several options including a Quick Home button, a microphone toggle, and a stop live button. The hamburger button shows an overlay with network bandwidth statistics, which can be very useful when trying to troubleshoot your stream.
However, it is the last button that seems to be the most interesting (and most useful), especially for those of you with slower internet. The last button on the toolbar allows you to adjust the bandwidth of the stream.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How to Play Your Xbox One on Windows 10❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to Play Your Xbox One on Windows 10” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to Play Your Xbox One on Windows 10 [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to Play Your Xbox One on Windows 10” posted by on 2018-09-25 10:42:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org