If you want a refund on an app, music, movie, TV show, or book purchase from the App Store or iTunes, you can go to Apple directly and request a refund at any time. It’s much easier than getting a refund on the PS4, which has strict rules about when you can request a refund for digital content, although you’ll need a good reason to do so. refunds – you can’t just use the refund process to pay for a ‘trial’ fee for apps you don’t really want to pay for.
But with that said, if you accidentally buy a song on the iTunes Store or download a premium app that doesn’t run on your iPhone or iPad, chances are you’ll get a full refund from Apple. Here’s how to get your money back from the App Store and iTunes on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
How to get a refund from your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Mail app and find your “Your Receipts from Apple” bill that includes the app, song, or movie you want a refund for.
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want a refund for.
- You’ll be taken to the Apple crash report page in Safari – enter your Apple ID to continue.
- Tap Select issue and select the appropriate reason from the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit to send your request to Apple.
Depending on the reason for your refund, you may have to wait a few days – if it’s approved, of course.
How to Get a Refund Using iTunes on PC or Mac
If you’re using a Mac or PC and have iTunes installed, you can apply for a refund on the App Store or iTunes through Apple’s music player.
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Click Account > View My Account.
- Please enter your Apple account.
- In the Purchase History section, click View All.
- Find the app or content you want a refund for. If you can’t find it, adjust the timeframe in the drop-down menu at the top left.
- Click More next to what you want a refund for.
- Click Report an issue – it will appear below the content, instead of to the right of it.
- At this point, you’ll be redirected to the Apple Crash Report page in your browser and prompted to sign in again.
- Click How can we help you? drop-down menu and select Request a Refund.
- Add any additional information in the text field below and click Submit to submit your request to Apple.
If your reason is good, you will receive your refund within a few days.
How to get a refund via the web
If you’re running macOS Catalina, don’t have iTunes, or you just want to stay away with Apple’s music player, you can also apply for a web refund on your PC or Mac.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select the appropriate tab to find what you want a refund for – All, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps and Books.
- Scroll down to find your purchase and click Report a Problem to the right of it.
- Click Select issue and select your issue from the drop-down menu. Enter your refund reason if necessary.
- Tap Submit to submit your refund request to Apple.
Like the other methods mentioned above, you’ll receive your refund within days of submission – as long as it’s approved by Apple.
For more helpful Apple tips, see how to clear cache on iPhone and how to reset Mac.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How to Get a Refund from the App Store and iTunes❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to Get a Refund from the App Store and iTunes” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to Get a Refund from the App Store and iTunes [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to Get a Refund from the App Store and iTunes” posted by on 2020-06-17 07:46:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org