If you need to convert a JPG image – such as a photo – into a PDF file, there are quite a few ways to do it. One of the easiest ways is to use a website (there are many) that allows you to upload your images (or several images), turn them into PDFs, and let you download them to your computer.
This and the other ways we’ll show you, are all free and you don’t have to download or install any software, although you might prefer that option if you need a lot of control. than how the image appears.
How to convert JPG to PDF?
You may not realize it, but Windows 10 has everything you need to get the job done. It has what is called a PDF printer. And this is like it sounds, it ‘prints’ any document to a PDF file.
When you open the print settings in a printable application, you’ll see a list of printers including one called Microsoft Print to PDF. (You may have more than one PDF printer listed, especially if you have Adobe Reader DC installed.)
When you choose this instead of a real printer, it will save the file as a PDF on your hard drive. Here’s how you do it:
1. Open Windows File Explorer (shortcut is Windows + E).
2. Find the JPG file(s) you want to convert to PDF. You can select multiple files by clicking and dragging a rectangle around them, or by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and clicking each file you want.
Obviously the files need to be in the same directory for this to work. Selecting multiple JPG files will create a multi-page PDF document.
3. Now right click on any selected file and select Print.
This will open Windows’ built-in photo printing wizard. Here you need to change the printer to Microsoft Print to PDF. If this is missing from the list, install Adobe Reader DC as mentioned above.
4. You can use the options available in the wizard to place multiple images per PDF page and even change the page size from A4 to another size.
5. Once you have all your options set, click Print.
You will see the printing progress as if the file was printed normally, but at the bottom a box will pop up asking where you want to save your PDF file. You will also need to enter a filename.
Click the Save button and your PDF will be created, ready to share with anyone you like.
How to convert JPG to PDF online
There are many websites where you can upload your JPG files and convert them into a PDF file. Or you can create a PDF from a single image.
All websites work in the same basic way. We are using JPG2PDF here. Unlike some of these sites, this site has no file size limit and will not place watermarks on PDF files. Other options include Eezzee and Smallpdf.
1. Click the link above to go to the website and drag and drop your JPGs or click the Upload File button.
2. Once all your files are uploaded, click the COMBINED button that actually says ‘Download’ like that’s what it does.
You may have to edit the filename after downloading as it defaults to jpg2pdf.pdf.
Related articles to read more
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How To Convert JPG to PDF❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Convert JPG to PDF” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Convert JPG to PDF [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Convert JPG to PDF” posted by on 2021-02-17 17:40:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org