Streaming subscriptions can add up quickly, and if you want to cut costs, you can think about canceling your BritBox plan.
At the time of writing, BritBox costs £5.99 / US$6.99 per month for a rotating contract or £59.99 / $69.99 per year for an annual pass. Both the UK and US sites offer a seven-day free trial for new customers. You can register on the BritBox website.
Keep reading to learn how to cancel BritBox – we also have similar articles for Disney Plus and Netflix.
How to cancel BritBox on your PC
If you signed up for a BritBox account directly through the website, then all you need to do is log in to your account on your PC/laptop and perform the following steps:
- Hover over the profile icon and select ‘Account’
- Under ‘Subscriptions & payments’ select ‘Manage’
- Below your card details, select ‘Unsubscribe’
- When asking for confirmation, select ‘Yes, cancel’
- If there is any incentive, select ‘No, complete the cancellation’
- Enter your BritBox password to confirm your choice
- Your subscription will now be cancelled. If you’re on a free trial or there’s still some time before your billing cycle ends, this page will let you know.
How to cancel BritBox via your TV provider
Some TV companies like BT offer BritBox through your package. If you want to cancel BritBox, you’ll have to call/text your provider and cancel manually through them – but check the provider’s homepage first to see if you can cancel otherwise or not.
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “How To Cancel A BritBox Subscription❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How To Cancel A BritBox Subscription” It will help readers to be more interested in “How To Cancel A BritBox Subscription [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How To Cancel A BritBox Subscription” posted by on 2021-03-30 11:55:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org