You probably already know that Alexa can tell jokes. But Amazon’s virtual assistant also keeps a close eye on the year’s major festivals and events, so she can answer your questions and deliver equally worthwhile (but still funny) jokes to the audience. Christmas, Easter, Halloween and other times.
Below you’ll find a list of over 100 things to say to Alexa, and some of her responses that might make you laugh. She often has many different answers, so don’t just ask once: keep asking to hear them all.
Strange things to say to Alexa
- Alexa, turn on teen mode
- Alexa, get me a beer
- Alexa, are you a robot?
- Alexa, what are the three laws of robotics?
- Alexa, knock typing
- Alexa, do you know Siri?
- Alexa, do you smoke?
- Alexa, tell me a joke
- Alexa, why did the chicken cross the street?
- Alexa, make a barrel roll
- Alexa, which comes first: chicken or egg?
- Alexa, I want the truth
- Alexa, what’s the magic word?
- Alexa, give me a random number from 1 to 10
- Alexa, flip the coin
- Alexa, roll the dice
If you like games, check out these 14 fun games to play with Alexa
- Alexa, cry like a baby
- Alexa, fart
- Alexa, burp
- Alexa, meow
- Alexa, woof woof
- Alexa, what happens if you step on a Lego?
- Alexa, are you a nerd?
- Alexa, sing me a song
- Alexa, can you sing in auto tune mode?
- Alexa, can you rap?
- Alexa, what sound do hamsters make?
- Alexa, rock, paper, scissors
- Alexa, how can I get rid of a dead body?
- Alexa, flatter me
- Alexa, where’s my key? (This won’t be a joke if you have key finding skill turned on)
- Alexa, where do you live?
- Alexa, what’s your favorite color?
- Alexa, are you blue?
- Alexa, will you marry me?
- Alexa, what are you wearing?
- Alexa, are you asleep yet?
- Alexa, how old are you?
- Alexa, kiss me
- Alexa, tell me a secret
- Alexa, do you believe in ghosts?
- Alexa, do aliens exist?
- Alexa, is there life on Mars?
- Alexa, is there a Santa Claus?
- Alexa, what is the meaning of life?
- Alexa, test 1, 2, 3
- Alexa, see you later
- Alexa, high five
- Alexa, clap!
- Alexa, winter is coming
- Alexa, I’m your father
- Alexa, use force
- Alexa, bring me up
- Alexa, open the luggage compartment doors
- Alexa, are you a skynet?
- Alexa, who will you call?
- Alexa, what’s the first rule of the fight club?
- Alexa, Marco!
- Alexa, say something in Klingon
Ask Alexa about Star Wars
- Alexa, when is Star Wars Day?
- Alexa, may be Wednesday to you
- Alexa, do you like Star Wars?
- Alexa, who is the best Jedi?
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a storm trooper?
- Alexa, what is the Jedi code?
- Alexa, I’m your father
- Alexa, no try
- Alexa, tell me a princess Leia Quote
- Alexa, May the Force be with you
- Alexa, in what order should I watch Star Wars?
- Alexa, who is Luke Skywalker’s father?
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars quote
- Alexa, these are not the droids you’re looking for
- Alexa, that’s not the moon
- Alexa, admiral, it’s a trap
- Alexa, talk like Chewbacca
- Alexa, speak like Darth Vader
- Alexa, talk like Jabba the Hut
- Alexa, talk like princess Leia
- Alexa, speak like Yoda
- Alexa, talk like Han Solo
- Alexa, speak like R2-D2
- Alexa, speak like Jar Jar Binks
- Alexa, talk like C-3PO
- Alexa, talk like Luke Skywalker
- Alexa, use Force
You can make your Echo Dot look like Grogu from Mandalorian. The stand is made for Amazon by Otterbox and it’s available here.
If you have an Echo Dot 3, Otterbox also makes a similar stand for that model. Get it here.
Sayings of the pirate Arrrlexa
All you need to do is say, “Alexa, talk like a pirate.”
- Avast, damned one! Or you will visit Davy Jones’ Locker.
- Arrr! Smash the trapdoor, set the sails! Sword! These sharks are shark bait.
- Fifteen men on a dead man’s chest… yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
- Gor Blimey! The ship is anchored. Come on you!
- Arrr! Ask me for one more fart joke and I’ll make you guys walk on the board!
Ask Alexa at Halloween
- Alexa, how many days until Halloween?
- Alexa, Happy Halloween (on 31 .)st October only)
- Alexa, scare me
- Alexa, trick or treat?
- Alexa, when is the zombie apocalypse?
- Alexa, tell me a Halloween joke
- Alexa, what do you wear for Halloween?
What to ask for Alexa at Christmas
- Alexa, turn on Hey Santa (Alexa’s new ‘celebrity voice’)
- Alexa, how much sleep [or days] until Christmas?
- Alexa, do you believe in Santa Claus?
- Alexa, how old is Santa?
- Alexa, where does Father Christmas live?
- Alexa, is it snowing on Christmas day?
- Alexa, what’s Santa’s address?
- Alexa, what do you want for Christmas?
- Alexa, what is the real meaning of Christmas?
- Alexa, how do you make a snowball?
- Alexa, do you like my Christmas tree?
- Alexa, how fast is Santa’s sleigh
- Alexa, sing a Christmas song
- Alexa, sing a Christmas carol
- Alexa, tell me a Christmas joke
- Alexa, tell me a Christmas story
- Alexa, how bad is your Christmas suit?
- Alexa, open my discovery calendar
- Alexa, Is Die Hard A Christmas Movie?
- Alexa, where is Santa Claus?
- Alexa, name Santa’s reindeer
- Alexa, who is your favorite reindeer?
- Alexa, read ‘Twas the night before Christmas
- Alexa, I wish it could be Christmas every day
- Alexa, broadcast Queen’s Christmas Day messages (UK only)
- Alexa, sing Auld Lang Syne
- Alexa, Happy New Year!
- Alexa, play Christmas music (music streaming service subscription required)
- Alexa, read my RNIB Letter from Santa (affiliated with the Royal National Institute of the Blind)
You can also say these things when ‘Hey Santa’ is on:
- Hey Santa, sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Hey Santa, sing the 12 days of Christmas
- Hey Santa, sing Deck the Halls
- Hey Santa, tell me a story
- Hey Santa, tell me about the North Pole
- Hey Santa, tell me about your reindeer
- Hey Santa, can you laugh?
- Hey Santa, what’s your favorite food?
- Hey Santa, Merry Christmas
- Hey Santa, let’s dance
- Hey Santa, tell me a joke
- Hey Santa, let’s play a game
- Hey Santa, give me some advice
If you have a Fire TV, you can also say the following phrases to play specific Christmas movies from Prime Video (subscription):
- Alexa, Operation Santa Claus is coming to the city! – Christmas Arthur
- Alexa, there is no greater gift than friendship – Extreme speeds
- Alexa, we’re on the air – Snowman
- Alexa, what is that stench, that’s amazing! – How the Grinch stole Christmas
- Alexa, save Santa – Save Santa
- Alexa, keep this change, filthy animal – Home alone
- Alexa, take me to the seven levels of the Candy Cane jungle – Leprechaun
- Alexa, I’m Mr Napkin Head! – Vacations
- Alexa, this animal is my copilot – A cat named Bob (on IMDb TV for free)
What to Ask Alexa at Easter
- Alexa, how many days until Easter?
- Alexa, Easter rap
- Alexa, is the Easter bunny real?
- Alexa, pretend to be a chicken…
- Alexa, what’s your favorite easter egg?
- Alexa, how do you make hot pies?
- Alexa, open Easter Would you like….
- Alexa, open the Easter quiz…
- Alexa, open the egg hiding game
- Alexa, open Easter event
- Alexa, open the Easter bunny
Amazingly, if you ask Alexa “Tell me a mom joke”, she will respond not with something rude but with an encouraging and uplifting statement instead. about how wonderful your mother is. And as with the other answers, there are multiple answers, so asking again will give a different answer.
Not enough Alexa in your life? Here are the best Amazon Echo deals right now and the best Echo models to buy.
You can ask Alexa to tell you personalized jokes using Roasts Skill Blueprint. Through the website you can customize 22 Simulation Skills and make your friends and family laugh. Here’s how to create a skill with Blueprint.
Finally, while not a funny answer, if you ask her to turn the volume up to 11, she sets it to max: a reference to the movie Spinal faucet.
Related articles for further reading:
Last, What’s In Your Box sent you details about the topic “Alexa’s funniest jokes, songs & more: here’s how to hear them❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Alexa’s funniest jokes, songs & more: here’s how to hear them” It will help readers to be more interested in “Alexa’s funniest jokes, songs & more: here’s how to hear them [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Alexa’s funniest jokes, songs & more: here’s how to hear them” posted by on 2022-05-17 10:48:00. Thank you for reading the article at whatsinyourbox.org